Be4 - The Fallout 4 RolePlay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information about Fallout

Go down

Information about Fallout  Empty Information about Fallout

Post by Arsonist Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:25 am

This roleplay is taking place before the events of Fallout 4, when the Institute used to work with the people of the Commonwealth.  Even though this roleplay isn't directly related to the main story of Fallout 4, there is some information you will need to know like currency, species and some of the alliances within the Commonwealth.

To start off, the Commonwealth is what used to be the Boston Commonwealth.  You can read more about it by clicking here.
For character creation, please click here to read about S.P.E.C.I.A.L.

There are factions within the Commonwealth, and you don't need to be part of one if you don't want to.  You can travel on your own.  But if you are curious of them, or interested in becoming part of one, I will list them here and you can decide if you'd like to join one.
The Brotherhood of Steel (East Coast)
The Commonwealth Minutemen
The Commonwealth Police
The Institute
Raiders
Gunners
The Railroad
The Super Mutants
The Synth Retention Bureau

Again, you can be a traveling merchant or just a lone survivor.  You do not have to be part of a faction if you would not like to.

There are also various places you can live or be from.  These places include but are not limited to Diamond City, Goodneighbor, and any of the Vaults in the Commonwealth.  
Diamond City
Goodneighbor
Vaults
IMPORTANT:  You cannot be part of Vault 111, seeing as this is before the time that the Sole Survivor escapes.

The main currency used in the Commonwealth is the bottlecap (or "caps").  This is what we will be using in this roleplay as currency.  Caps can be obtained from looting areas, bodies or just finding them.  You can also find Nuka Cola.  If you drink some, you will be granted a bottlecap along with health restoration.  

There are many species in the Commonwealth, and many are harmful.  The farther south you travel, the closer you get to the initial bombing site, known as the "Glowing Sea".  Here, there are dangerous creatures like the Deathclaw,  Radscorpion,  feral ghouls,  and various mutated insects.  It is not recommended that you travel here.  
Some of these creatures can be found within the Commonwealth, the most common being the feral ghoul.  Most animals can be harvested for meat once they are killed.  Common animals you will encounter are mongrels, radstags and brahmin.  
If you venture near waterlogged areas, you may come across mirelurks.

In this roleplay, you can play as a ghoul, synth, human or supermutant.  I would like a diversity in species, so if I find we have too many synths or humans, I would request that someone changes to something else.

If you are confused on anything else, please refer to the Fallout Wiki.
Arsonist
Arsonist
Admin

https://be4roleplay.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum